ConvEx provides INDEPENDENT, CONFIDENTIAL ADVICE to companies using equity derivatives.
Transactions on the company’s own shares
- Employee share options
- Convertible bond hedging / call spread overlays
- Structured share buybacks / accelerated share repurchases / VWAP minus transactions
- Structured share dribble-outs / VWAP plus transactions
- Contingent equity facilities
Transactions on shares in a subsidiary or other company
- Stake hedging: puts / collars
- Stake financing: margin loans / collared financings
- Leveraged investments in another company
- Structured share purchases / accelerated share purchases / VWAP minus transactions
- Structured share sell-downs / VWAP plus transactions
- Exchangeable bond hedging
- M&A-contingent hedging
Understanding and managing your risks
- We understand how the banks think about and structure these transactions
- How will the transaction be executed?
- How will the bank manage its risks?
- What might be the market impact?
- How might the transaction behave in a future unwind?
- We can help you understand how the transaction will behave
- We can give you confidence that the pricing is fair
- As an independent advisor, we can analyse and outline the risks and benefits for you